COMPUTER SCIENCE វិទ្យាសាស្ត្រកុំព្យូទ័រ
This is Technology focus, aims to equip students with strong technology know-how so that they can stride forward alongside the advancement of computing technology. More computing techniques, programming, and actual system configuration will be provided for this option. This specialization is advisable to students who are good in mathematics and have a good logical thinking.
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT គ្រប់គ្រងប្រព័ន្ធព័ត៌មានវិទ្យា
This is Business focus, aims to equip students with sound business knowledge in relation to information technology. More strategic IT planning and analysis as well as the business principles and the actual practices of common computing applications will be provided. This specialization is advisable to students who are good in strategic thinking.
NETWORK ENGINEERING & SECURITY វិស្វកម្មបណ្តាញកុំព្យូទ័រ និងសុវត្ថិភាព
Students in the Network Engineering and Security major study the core concepts of networking and network operating systems, network infrastructure and security technologies, going on to learn advanced networking technologies and network security. Students of this major will be able to:
- Effectively design and implement network and security solutions
- Discuss contemporary network architectures and tools
- Relate the net-centric functions, services and best practices to those of other information technology domains
- Discuss contemporary information security practices and technologies
CREATIVE OF MULTIMEDIA & WEB DESIGN រចនាប្រព័ន្ធផ្សព្វផ្សាយ និងគេហទំព័រ
The Creative Multimedia and Web Design major is concerned with the way in which ideas and visual information are conveyed through layout, typography, illustration, photography, moving image, internet programs and web design.
Digital media technology has opened up new, exciting opportunities within the design world. Multimedia Design is a design specialization intended for students wishing to pursue careers in the rapidly expanding field of multimedia design.
Course prepares students to work with design for digital film production, the World Wide Web and computer interactive media. The study of time-based sequence design provides students with expertise in animation, 3D modeling, digital video, audio media, and communication design for electronic media. Graduates leave the course with highly developed and relevant skills for work in such diverse industries as post-production houses (including the film and television industry), digital video, animation, web design consultancies, and video game design houses.
Internet is also very famous and at tracking a lot of customers around the world, the need of internet applications are double or triple increasing, we are better step into this subject.
The below areas is present special challenges for designers, addressing issues of communication, work, play, and daily life. Students will approach these real-world problems in the studio through a variety of course briefs, engaging in experimentation, innovation, research and interdisciplinary collaboration to obtain the creative solutions needed for the future of the design industry:
- This major provides a broad framework for all aspects of graphic design. Students are able to develop a secondary specialization in illustration, typography, digital design, web design, web & internet design, advertising or photography.
- Acquire a systematic and coherent body of knowledge, the underlying principles and concepts and the associated communication and problem-solving skills
- Develop academic skills and attributes necessary to undertake design research, comprehend and evaluate new information, concepts and evidence from a range of sources
- Develop the ability to review, consolidate, extend and apply the knowledge and techniques learnt, including in a professional context
- Gain a foundation for self-directed and life-long learning
- Gain interpersonal and teamwork skills appropriate to employment and/or further study.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT អភិវឌ្ឍន៍កម្មវិធី
In the Software Development major students learn how to develop innovative and usable software. Students who major in software development will be able to:
- Develop and customize quality software solutions.
- Understand software development methods and practices, and will
- Know all about the latest software development tools.